City & Financial Global is organising the next edition of the Consumer Duty Implementation Summit which will take place on 20th June.
The Summit is being held against the background of significant economic uncertainty including rising interest rates, inflation, increasing unemployment and energy price rises, all of which are contributing to the cost of living crisis. The Summit will provide practical guidance and the opportunity to share insights into how to deliver good outcomes for consumers at every stage to avoid costly consequences.
Some of the key topics to be discussed at the event are:
- To what extent will the new Consumer Duty change the culture in financial services to make firms more customer focussed?
- Firms’ preparedness for the Consumer Duty deadline: what steps have been taken to date, lessons learned and what remains to be done?
- How great a risk does crypto pose to consumers and what can be done to protect them?
- What will be the effect of the proposed regulation of BNPL lenders?
- Embedding a consumer duty compliant culture right across your organisation
- The role of the Financial Ombudsman in protecting consumers
- Latest developments in firms’ obligations to vulnerable customers
- Regulatory consequences of breach of the consumer duty: what can firms do to protect themselves against enforcement action?
Standard Delegate Fee: £595 + VAT
ACI UK members will receive a 20% member benefit discount off the fees for this event!
- Website: https://www.cityandfinancialglobal.com/the-consumer-duty-implementation-summit
- Email: email@example.com
To become a full member and be able to obtain the discount please subscribe here.
For any information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.