ACI UK is delighted to be supporting the Market Abuse and Market Manipulation Summit, which is place on 27th February 2024. This highly acclaimed summit brings together leading regulatory, Government and market practitioners in a packed one-day programme.
This year’s programme looks at a number of new developments in particular around the increasing risk of abuse in the crypto markets, the risks from new technologies such as AI and the latest technologies to combat risk. It will also address best practice in firms’ systems and controls; developments in the foreign exchange and commodities markets; enforcement trends particularly in the context of market manipulation and the proposals for reforming the criminal market abuse framework in the UK.
- Emerging risks including the increasing risk of abuse in the crypto markets
- The use of new technologies such as AI both to perpetrate and prevent market abuse
- Best practice in firms’ systems and controls
- Developments in the foreign exchange and commodities markets
- Enforcement trends particularly in the context of market manipulation and the proposals for reforming the criminal market abuse framework in the UK
Confirmed speakers include:
- Therese Chambers, Executive Director of Enforcement and Market Oversight, FCA
- Carlo Milia, Director, Head of Market Abuse Investigation Unit, CONSOB
- Raul Navarro, Deputy Director Equity Markets, CNMV
- Chris Ninan, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Justin Nathan, Market Conduct, Surveillance, Glencore
- Christopher Rich, General Counsel, Financial Markets Standards Board
- Peter Mason, Head of Market Surveillance, LME
- Alexander McDonald, CEO, European Venues and Intermediaries Association
- Mark Compton, Head of Compliance UK, R.J. O’Brien
- Jon Ford, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Greg Leonard, Senior Vice President, Cornerstone Research
- Louise Rodger, Director, Compliance, AFME
- Website: https://www.cityandfinancialglobal.com/market-abuse-and-market-manipulation-summit-2024
- Email: email@example.com
ACI UK members can obtain 20% discount!