The FX industry is ready for a post-trade infrastructure redesign. With the FX industry under revenue and margin pressure, containing these costs and risks is imperative.
Join SWIFT and guests for a review of the technologies, fintechs, utilities, vendors and service providers that are likely to have the biggest and fastest impact on post-trade costs in FX. A panel of experts will share their ideas, insights and experience to help us identify the causes of inflated costs, the available solutions, and how we can remove obstacles to their adoption.
- Mike Robertson, Global Head of Transactional FX Trading, BAML
- Adrian Patten, Co-founder and Chairman, Cobalt
- Alex Walker, Head of Post-Trade, FX, Refinitiv
- Duncan Lord, Director, Core Operations Delivery Management, Barclays
- Matthew Cook, Senior Markets Manager, Capital Markets and FX, SWIFT
To join this 60minute webinar, click HERE.