ACI UK is delighted to share details of the second 2022 ACI Australia FX Dealing Simulation residential course here in the UK!
The latest course will be run from 19 to 22 September 2022 and will be held at the Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa.
Why take the course?
There are many reasons but the main one is simply that there is no faster way to learn about the dynamics of FX market.
Who should take the course?
Any individual whose occupation brings them into contact with the workings of a dealing room environment. The experience gained from this course is also crucial to market participants wishing to increase their knowledge of physical dealing techniques or those wanting to establish a career in OTC financial markets.
- New market entrants and anyone hoping to establish a career in trading within the Financial Markets
- Operations and market risk staff
- Inter-dealer brokers
- Junior sales people and traders and those with up to two years’ experience in a dealing room
- Funds management employees
- Corporate treasury personnel
- Legal and compliance officers
- E-sales and prime brokerage staff
- Programmers and Developers
This four-day programme is designed to train participants in the physical attributes of trading and sales. The realistic simulation(s) are balanced by a number of market related lectures. At the end of the course attendees will have gained an understanding of pricing to / dealing with corporations, hedge funds and mutual fund managers as well as using FX options to hedge risk exposures.
- Making a price
- Gauging liquidity and market depth
- Customer service–idea generation and execution
- Operational risk
- Markets Best Practice–FX Global Code
- The role of brokers
- Method and psychology of trading
- Risk management
- The role of the central bank
- Technical analysis
- The logic behind FX technology
Registration and Fees
For ACI non-members, the registration fee is GBP 3,550 or early bird GBP 2,950 for payments received before Monday 29 August 2022.
For ACI members, the registration fee is GBP 3,350 or early bird GBP 2,750 for payments received before Monday 29 August 2022.
Registration Fee includes:
- All course tuition & materials.
- All meals, breakfast , lunch and dinner, coffee breaks etc during the course.