London DA6 7JZ
Introducing the ACI UK FX Masterclass
Taking place over 3 days (26 – 28 November 2019). Outcomes of the course include an understanding of the following –
• Fundamentals of trading Foreign Exchange, including how different products (Spot, Forwards, Futures etc.) are traded – and why
• Principles of market conduct – including the FX Global Code – and how these define and underpin industry best practice
• Technical Analysis methods and strategies for FX trading
• Psychology of trading and how to manage a position and mitigate risk
• Understanding of – and relevance – of industry regulation
In addition, special guest speakers each day will provide additional insight and knowledge.
Whether a new entrant to the professional FX trading environment (at a bank, broker or technology provider), a treasury manager, or, in FX operations, risk, regulatory and compliance functions, the ACI FX Masterclass provides a unique and invaluable introduction to the global FX market. Course fee: £1500. CPD credit: 25 hours. Register now to be part of this fantastic learning experience!