- TEST – AUGUST 1ST EVENT - TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
- 21 June 2018 – REGISTER NOW – The real business case for Diversity & Inclusion in Financial Markets - REGISTER NOW (Please select ACI UK as your 'host' in the registration form). Most businesses have the objective of achieving greater diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Are diversity 'targets' motivated ... Read More
- GREAT EVENT! GDPR: GUIDE TO GETTING IT RIGHT – BREAKFAST WORKSHOP - According to research from GDPR legal specialists Collyer Bristow, senior leadership across virtually all sectors needs to take the challenge of data protection more seriously. From 25 May 2018 when ... Read More
- 13-14 June 2018 – COMPLIANCE & CONDUCT RISK IN FINANCIAL SERVICES – 4TH ANNUAL FORUM - We are pleased to announce ACI UK's partnership with Ethical Corporation for the 4th Annual Compliance & Conduct Risk in Financial Services Forum 2018, which will take place on 13-14 June 2018 at the ... Read More
- 3-8 September – ACI UK DEALING SIMULATION COURSE NOW 3-8 SEPTEMBER 2018 - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR THIS COURSE. Could you survive the ACI UK FX Boot Camp? Do new(er) colleagues to your teams/firms have what it takes to run a trading book ... Read More
Representing the interests of dealing, broking, operations, regulatory and compliance members engaged in FX, MM and derivatives markets.
Welcome to ACI UK, the largest, truly global, association for financial market professionals
Founded in 1955, ACI has a proud and illustrious history supporting its global membership. Today, ACI represents the interests of members and associates in over 60 countries engaged in professional trading, broking, operations, regulatory and compliance activities in the foreign exchange, money and derivatives markets.
ACI UK’s activities are organised around four key pillars of Conduct, Education, Community and Charity.
ACI UK is actively engaged with market regulators, commentators and member firms to promote the highest standards of conduct, across the board, for all market participants. The ACI Model Code is acknowledged as the precursor to, and foundation of, the Global Code of Conduct launched in May 2017 and applicable to all market participants. The content of the legacy Model Code will continue to inform best possible market practice for financial markets practitioners. Further, ACI’s accredited suite of exams and professional qualifications – including the new Global Code Certificate – (considered ‘a licence to deal’ in many countries) demonstrate understanding and reinforce adherence to the Global Code (and other national and international codes of practice and conduct).
Regular events through the year bring the ACI UK community together in business, learning and social fora including Square Mile Debates and quarterly networking meetings. Additionally support charity fundraising through events including the prestigious ACI UK Annual Charity Golf Day.